By Tim Gamble
Join the Resistance! Subscribe by email (click this link)
Some Ideas on Resisting:
- Honest elections matter, so fight for election reform, voter ID laws, and especially an end to ballot harvesting.
- Control of the Judiciary is critical. Judgeships matter deeply.
- Be very active in local politics and talk to local officials. Local efforts, where our "leaders" must deal with us face-to-face on a daily basis, can be very effective.
- In reality, local politics are more important than state politics. And state politics are more important than Federal politics.
- Influence your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, and fellow church members. Don't be cowed by political correctness or wokeness.
- Avoid mainstream (corporate) media. Look for alternative form of journalism. But always think for yourself.
- My opinion: the best source of real journalism today is The Epoch Times.
- Learn about Technocracy, which is a primary tool the Elites are using to change our world.
- A great introduction to technocracy is my article Technocracy, The Power Elite, and the Transformation of Human Civilization from January 2022.
- A great source of news regarding technocracy is the website Technocracy News & Trends.
- Men, provide for, protect, and lead your family. Don't give in to feminist ideas, worldly ways, modern sensibilities, wokeness, and political correctness. Be a Real Man. YOU are responsible for your wife and family.
- Parents, you are responsible for your children's welfare, not schools, teachers, or even the government. It does NOT take a village to raise a child; it takes parents to raise a child. Teach your children, raise them to be Real Men and Real Women when they grow up, and stand between them and the dangers of political correctness and wokeism.
- Start building networks and communities of like-minded people you can trust. This takes time and effort, which is why it needs to be done now, not later. I have lots of community building articles on my Dystopian Survival website.
- Also, my recent article, Biblical Agrarianism - A Way Forward?, may be of interest. The concept is self-reliance and local economies built around agrarian communities
- Be especially wary of polices and laws that can be used as a "backdoor" to limit or take away our Freedoms. Examples: Hate speech laws allow the government to define "hate" however they wish. School anti-bullying policies more often are used to prevent your children from wearing a patriotic shirt ("bullying" immigrants) rather than stopping a real bully from taking your kid's lunch money. Red Flag laws have "gun confiscation" written all over them, especially in light of the APA's willingness to define traditional masculine traits (ambition, drive, competitiveness) as "harmful." The move to a cashless, digital economy is really about the ability to monitor and control the masses. Likewise for digital IDs.
***You can find Tim Gamble on social media! Follow at Gab (@TimGamble), Twitter (@TimGambleSpeaks), and TruthSocial (@TimGambleSpeaks)
Ad: Red-Handed: How American Elites Get Rich Helping China Win, by Peter Schweizer, came out just last year. In it, the author exposes the large number of American elites who are eager to help the Chinese dictatorship in its quest for global hegemony. Presidential families, Silicon Valley gurus, Wall Street high rollers, Ivy League universities, even professional athletes—all willing to sacrifice American strength and security on the altar of personal enrichment. Exhaustively researched, crisply told, and chilling, Red-Handed will expose the nexus of power between the Chinese government and the American elites who do its bidding.
Post a Comment
Comments are posted without moderation. Use caution when following links, and beware of SPAM and fake links. Please keep discussions civil and on-topic.