Wednesday, November 22, 2023
Monday, November 20, 2023
Sunday, November 19, 2023
AD: Proverbs 22:3 T-Shirt - "A prudent man foresees the difficulties ahead and prepares for them; the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences." - Available in men's, women's, and youth sizes, and in multiple colors.
Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Friday, November 10, 2023
By Tim Gamble
Thursday, November 9, 2023
The reality of Resistance in two images:
Monday, November 6, 2023
"The more we are part of the system, the more control they have over us, and the less ability we have to resist their plans." -- Tim Gamble
- Eat real food, and not too much.
- Grow/raise your own food.
- Eat a lot less sugar; Avoid High Fructose Corn Syrup.
- Drink plenty of water; Avoid sodas and sweetened drinks.
- Avoid fast foods, junk foods, and highly processed foods.
- Avoid GMO foods; Eat organic whenever possible.
- Be physically active every day.
- Go outside - get sunshine and fresh air.
- Research and use natural remedies instead of pharmaceuticals whenever possible.
- Overcome your addictions (tobacco, drugs, alcohol, whatever...).
- Learn to better manage stress.
- Learn first aid. Carry a good first aid kit and tourniquet.
- Get your children out of the public school system. Whatever it takes.
- You are in charge of your children. Not teachers, school systems, or the Government.
- Avoid pop culture. Seek wholesome entertainment choices.
- Cut the cord. Cancel cable.
- Cancel Disney. There are better, safer choices for your kids.
- Stop supporting professional sports.
- Less screen time. More face time with spouse, family, friends.
- Seek out Alternative News Media sources that you can trust.
- Don't blindly follow any news source, including Alt Media.
- Verify all news and information with multiple sources, and your own commonsense.
- My opinion: The Epoch Times is the best source of real journalism today.
- Check out https://normalamerican.com/news/
- Work hard.
- Work for yourself.
- Develop useful skills.
- Greatly reduce your expenses.
- Spend less than you earn.
- Move to a barter and cash-only basis as much as possible.
- Minimize your dealings with the Big Banks.
- Build an emergency fund (preferably at a credit union or small bank).
- Stop using credit cards. Get out of debt.
- The borrower is the slave of the lender. -- Proverbs 22:7
- Consider junk silver.
- Stop watching porn.
- Get married.
- Have children.
- Be responsible.
- Teach your boys to be Real Men.
- Teach your girls to be Real Women.
- There are only two genders.
- Reject the LGBT agenda.
- Reject modern feminism.
- Don't worry about what others think.
- Don't try to "fit in" with the Worldly System or with even "Big Church" culture.
- Leave "Woke" Churches.
- Read the Bible for yourself, daily.
- Read the whole Bible - New Testament and Old Testament.
- Don't dismiss any part of the Bible as "old-fashioned" or "out-of-date."
- Pray daily.
- Jesus said: “If you love me, you will keep my commands.” – John 14:15
- Find other Believers; Join with them for Bible study, worship, fellowship.
- Consider the possible biases of the experts (money, power, prestige, ideology, etc.)
- Verify all information by multiple sources.
- Exercise your own commonsense and consider your personal experiences.
- Question everything.
- Think for yourself.
- Do not comply when you know they are wrong.
- You don't need to be a Luddite, but don't allow Big Tech to rule your life either.
- Use Tech for a purpose - don't just waste time surfing the Web.
- Limit your children's screen time.
- Monitor your children's Internet and social media activity. Set rules.
- Limit your own screen time. Use social media responsibly.
- Avoid Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Search engine alternatives: DuckDuckGo, Startpage, Qwant, and Brave.
- SwissCows is a family-friendly (no porn) alternative search engine.
- A good alternative to Microsoft or Google browsers is Brave browser.
- Understand Technocracy (Link to my article).
Saturday, November 4, 2023
Friday, November 3, 2023
Wednesday, November 1, 2023
The House of Representatives voted to reject the censure resolution of Rep. Rashida Tlaib (Democrat - Michigan), over her pro-Hamas, antisemitic rhetoric. The vote was 222 to 186 against the resolution. 23 Republicans voted with the Democrats to protect Tlailb.
- Armstrong (R-ND)
- Buck (R-CO)
- Duarte (R-CA)
- Edwards (R-NC)
- Griffith (R-VA)
- Grothman (R-WI)
- Hageman (R-WY)
- Huizenga (R-MI)
- Issa (R-CA0
- Johnson (R-SD)
- LaMalfa (R-CA)
- Massie (R-KY)
- McClintock (R-CA0
- McCormick (R-CA)
- Miller (R-OH)
- Miller-Meeks (R-IA)
- Moolenaar (R-MI)
- Roy (R-TX)
- Scott (R-GA)
- Spartz (R-IN)
- Turner (R-OH)
- Van Orden (R-WI)
- Walberg (R-MI)
Censored News: Fauci-run lab in Montana experimented with coronavirus strain from Wuhan a year BEFORE Covid pandemic
My Fellow Citizens of the Republic,
AD: Kaito KA500 Emergency Radio. This one has is all: AM/FM/SW/NOAA (weather alert) bands; powered five ways (electrical cord, USB port, AA batteries, solar, and hand-crank); plus flashlight, reading lamp, and cellphone charger.