Resist the move to a cashless, digital economy.
Going to an all-digital, meaning a completely cashless, economy is a huge part of the "global reset" and a tool for the Elites to control the masses. Resist this move by using cash whenever possible, and encourage others to do so, too.
There are two main reasons behind the push to eliminate cash: 1) using cash makes it harder for governments and corporations to track and control your behavior, and 2) the bankers can't make any money off of cash transactions and money that isn't deposited in their banks.
Governments, banks, and large corporations would all greatly benefit from an all-digital economy. People and small businesses will be hurt by such a move. So, the Elites are pushing hard for the cashless, digital economy.
Of course, those wanting to go cashless won't admit the two main reasons. Instead, they say it will control crime, eliminate black markets, prevent tax evasion, help track terrorists and fight terrorism, and even smooth out the boom-bust business cycle. Folks who are opposed to a cashless society will be painted as old-fashioned and backwards at best, and as rightwing nutjobs and even potential criminals or terrorists at worst.
Why Is Going Cashless a Bad Idea?
- Loss of privacy, as government, banks, and corporations will be able to monitor and track every purchase and every deposit you make.
- Government know who is buying and stockpiling food. Makes future confiscation easier.
- Government will know who is buying guns, ammo, body armor, night vision, and other survival/prepper supplies. Makes future confiscation easier.
- Forces all charitable donations, including religious tithes and donations, to go through the digital system, allowing government to track and even regulate such donations.
- Many elderly folks, blind folks, and people with little experience with technology may struggle to adapt.
- The digital economy requires the grid to the up and the Internet functioning. Hurricanes, tornadoes, winter storms, and other disasters will completely stop the digital economy in affected areas. Cash can be used even when the power is out or the Internet is down.
- The digital economy is vulnerable to hackers - both criminals and bad governments.
- A digital economy will only enhance the weaponization of government agencies against anyone for any reason. Remember the IRS scandal where Tea Party and Conservative organizations were targeted by the Obama administration for political reasons? Or, more recently, the targeting of Trump supporters and other conservatives by a plethora of government agencies?
- Moves us a large-step closer to a consolidated, one-world government.
- Forces all individuals to be bank customers, rather they want to be or not.
- Forces individuals who use cash envelope systems for budgeting and personal debt management (a Dave Ramsey recommendation) to quit using those systems, and become bank customers instead.
- Government will have the total ability to restrict your spending of your money. Possible examples: restricting meat purchases in the name of climate change, restricting medical services if you don't have the jab, restricting travel if you don't have the jab, or even "cancelling" you from your money if you post "misinformation" about stolen elections or make a "trans-phobic" claim that minors shouldn't have their genitals cut off. Starting to see the power grab, yet?
- No more cash-only side jobs. No more cash transactions at flea markets, yard sales, etc.
- No more cash allowances for kids. No more cash inside birthday cards. No more Grandparents slipping a little cash to the Grandkids.
- No more cash for anything...