By Tim Gamble
Please subscribe by email (click this link), and find me on Gab (@TimGamble) and Twitter (@TimGambleSpeaks)
How do we get out of the worldly system built by the Elites? Getting entirely out of the system will be extremely difficult, if not impossible. But we can extricate ourselves from much of the system, if we are willing to do the hard work and sacrifice to do so. I've written about this before, but here is a recap. Notice the pattern* that runs through each suggestion.
- Homeschooling is better than parochial & private schools is better than public schools.
- Working for yourself is better than working for a small business is better than working for a large corporation or the government.
- Owning out-right is better than paying a mortgage is better than renting.
- A credit union is better than a small regional bank is better than a big national bank.
- Paying cash is better than a debit card is better than a credit card.
- Paying off debt is better than accumulating debt.
- Going all cash and barter whenever possible is best of all.
- Taking care of your health is better than needing a hospital.
- A Bible-based small church / home church is better than than a denominational-based larger church is better than a hip and trendy mega-church.
- Entertaining ourselves (reading, family game night, hosting a bar-b-que, going bowling, going fishing, etc.) is better than relying on TV, the movies, and pop culture.
- Independent journalism is better than corporate-controlled news media.
- Living in a small town or rural community is better than living in the suburbs is better than living in a small city is better than living in a mega-city.
* Did you notice the pattern? It is a range. The smaller, more local, more individual you get, the better off and less controlled you typically are. The larger, more national/global, more collective you get, the more controlled by the Elite's system you are.
AD: Benjamín Franklin Quote T-Shirt - "Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God" - Available in men's, women's, and youth sizes, and in multiple colors.