By Tim Gamble
Join the Resistance! Subscribe by email (click this link)
In case you missed this wonderful bit of news, a U.N.-certified "expert" on sexual orientation and gender identity, Victor Madrigal-Borloz, gave a speech last week at the U.N. Human Rights Council in which he stated that religious communities must yield to the demands of the LGBT community. Furthermore, Madrigal-Borloz asserted, by not yielding to LGBT demands, religious communities are guilty of violence, discrimination, and hate. (Source article.)
Madrigal-Borloz gave a list of criteria that should be considered hate speech and violence against the LGBT community. According to his criteria, the Christian Bible is filled with hate speech, and therefore is unacceptable as a religious text. Keep in mind the WEF's recent comments regarding using AI to write a new inclusive and globalist Bible (my article). Are you beginning to see the connections? Is the Matrix visible to you yet?
- The U.N. certifies "experts" on sexual orientation and gender identity? Apparently.
- LGBT agenda tops Freedom of Religion? Yes, according to the U.N. experts.
- Merely disagreeing with the LGBT agenda is violence? Yes, according to the U.N. experts.
- The Christian Bible is unacceptable? Yes, according to the U.N. experts and according to WEF officials.
- The U.N. has the right to decide what is acceptable and unacceptable as a religious text? Yes, according to the U.N. experts.
- Do you finally see my point that traditional Biblical religion is being intentionally targeted for destruction at very high levels?
- Will your pastor, priest, and church officials go along with this "new religion" in order to be inclusive, relevant, and authentic to a modern audience? Many have. Many will.
- Read R-17 Dump "Woke" Churches!
- Read R-20 How To Tell If A Church is "Woke"
- Read R-23 Dump the "Experts" - Question Everything
AD: Total Resistance - The classic study on resistance & underground operations, by Swiss Major H. von Dach. Recommended by Pastor Joe Fox (aka Viking Preparedness).
AD: Resistance Operating Concept (ROC) - Another great resource for resistance & underground operations. Recommended by both Pastor Joe Fox (aka Viking Preparedness) and Bear of Bear Independent.