Campus Reform published a report detailing dozens of Christian-affiliated universities and colleges actively supporting abortion advocacy and abortion providers, including Planned Parenthood. Many are also tied to abortion in many other ways. For example, Texas Christian University's History Department actually offers credit for internships at Planned Parenthood.
These schools were specifically founded to provide a Christian education, and use their Christian affiliation status for good will and recruitment purposes. In most cases, these schools also receive funding from their affiliated denominations. Yet, they are actively promoting values that are in direct opposition to traditional Christian values.
- Texas Christian University (Disciples of Christ)
- Virginia Wesleyan University (United Methodist)
- The College of St. Rose (Catholic)
- Wittenberg University (Lutheran)
- St. John Fisher College (Catholic)
- Southern Methodist University (United Methodist)
- Rhodes College (Presbyterian)
- Pacific Lutheran University (Lutheran)
- Ohio Wesleyan University (United Methodist)
- Muhlenberg College (Evangelical Lutheran Church in America)
- Lafayette College (Presbyterian)
- Gettysburg College (Evangelical Lutheran)
- Emory University (United Methodist)
- Central College (Reformed Church in America)
- Elizabethtown College (Church of the Brethren)
- Augsburg University (Lutheran)
- Macalester College (Presbyterian)
Join the Resistance. Subscribe to Tim Gamble by clicking here and by following me on social media (see list near top of right-hand column of this website).
Post a Comment
Comments are posted without moderation. Use caution when following links, and beware of SPAM and fake links. Please keep discussions civil and on-topic.