By Tim Gamble
All my links: https://linktr.ee/timgamble
Here are eight books*, in no particular order, that are very useful in resisting the tyranny that is upon us:
1) Total Resistance - The classic study on resistance & underground operations, by Swiss Major H. von Dach. Often recommended by Pastor Joe Fox (aka Viking Preparedness), a former Special Forces officer. Available on Amazon.
2) Resistance Operating Concept (ROC) - Another great resource for resistance and underground operations. Also recommended by both Pastor Joe Fox (aka Viking Preparedness) and Bear of Bear Independent. Available on Amazon.
3) Human Factors Considerations of Undergrounds in Insurgencies: Second Edition - This manual is by the US Army Special Operations Command in 1966, and is focused "on the contemporary threat of Maoist insurgencies, particularly in Southeast Asia, and also draws extensively on World War II resistance movements in Europe. Much of this information is still relevant" in today's situations. Available on Amazon.
4) Unrestricted Warfare: China's Master Plan to Destroy America, by Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui (both officers in the Chinese military). This is literally the handbook the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has been using in its (so far very successful) cold war against America and the West. Not only does it expose their tactics, but reveals to us pointers we can use against our enemies, be they the CCP or our own Western Elites. Available on Amazon.
5) Survivalist Family: Prepared Americans for a Strong America, by Pastor Joe Fox (aka Viking Preparedness), is a great guide to beginner and intermediate preparedness and survival for both short-term disasters and long-term emergencies. Preparedness and self-reliance are the foundations upon which any successful resistance must be built. Available on Amazon.
6) Why Social Justice Is Not Biblical Justice: An Urgent Appeal to Fellow Christians in a Time of Social Crisis, by Scott David Allen. I bought this book shortly after it came out, and highly to recommend it to others, particularly believers attending churches that seem to be rejecting traditional Biblical values, while embracing social justice concepts (all in the name of love, tolerance, and diversity, of course). Sadly, the liberal "woke" modern church is one of the major problems we need to resist. Available on Amazon.
7) Live Not by Lies: A Manual for Christian Dissidents, by Rod Dreher. From the Amazon description page: The New York Times bestselling author of The Benedict Option (another book I would recommend if this was a longer list) draws on the wisdom of Christian survivors of Soviet persecution to warn American Christians of approaching dangers. Available on Amazon.
8) The NKJV, American Patriot's Bible, The Word of God and the Shaping of America - Two things being attacked in today's world: Biblical teachings and real history. This study Bible addresses both. One of my favorite translations, the New King James Version is literal, accurate, and easy-to-read for most modern folks. The American Patriot's Bible "shows how the history of the United States connects the people and events of the Bible to our lives in a modern world. The story of the United States is wonderfully woven into the teachings of the Bible." Lot's of articles and study notes showing the importance of God and the Bible to our nation's founding and subsequent history. Available on Amazon.
* I personally have copies of all eight of these books, seven as physical books and one in digital format. There are no "blind" recommendations here.