By Tim Gamble
All my links: https://linktr.ee/timgamble
"The more we are part of the system, the more control they have over us, and the less ability we have to resist their plans." -- Tim Gamble
Just a random list of ways to escape from The System:
Take care of your health, so you don't need the medical system.
- Eat real food, and not too much.
- Grow/raise your own food.
- Eat a lot less sugar; Avoid High Fructose Corn Syrup.
- Drink plenty of water; Avoid sodas and sweetened drinks.
- Avoid fast foods, junk foods, and highly processed foods.
- Avoid GMO foods; Eat organic whenever possible.
- Be physically active every day.
- Go outside - get sunshine and fresh air.
- Research and use natural remedies instead of pharmaceuticals whenever possible.
- Overcome your addictions (tobacco, drugs, alcohol, whatever...).
- Learn to better manage stress.
- Learn first aid. Carry a good first aid kit and tourniquet.
Stop allowing yourself and your family to be indoctrinated.
- Get your children out of the public school system. Whatever it takes.
- You are in charge of your children. Not teachers, school systems, or the Government.
- Avoid pop culture. Seek wholesome entertainment choices.
- Cut the cord. Cancel cable.
- Cancel Disney. There are better, safer choices for your kids.
- Stop supporting professional sports.
- Less screen time. More face time with spouse, family, friends.
Avoid corporate (mainstream) news media.
- Seek out Alternative News Media sources that you can trust.
- Don't blindly follow any news source, including Alt Media.
- Verify all news and information with multiple sources, and your own commonsense.
- My opinion: The Epoch Times is the best source of real journalism today.
- Check out https://normalamerican.com/news/
Get out of the doomed financial system.
- Work hard.
- Work for yourself.
- Develop useful skills.
- Greatly reduce your expenses.
- Spend less than you earn.
- Move to a barter and cash-only basis as much as possible.
- Minimize your dealings with the Big Banks.
- Build an emergency fund (preferably at a credit union or small bank).
- Stop using credit cards. Get out of debt.
- The borrower is the slave of the lender. -- Proverbs 22:7
- Consider junk silver.
They want to end the traditional family, so fight for it.
- Stop watching porn.
- Get married.
- Have children.
- Be responsible.
- Teach your boys to be Real Men.
- Teach your girls to be Real Women.
- There are only two genders.
- Reject the LGBT agenda.
- Reject modern feminism.
Develop a healthy spirituality.
- Don't worry about what others think.
- Don't try to "fit in" with the Worldly System or with even "Big Church" culture.
- Leave "Woke" Churches.
- Read the Bible for yourself, daily.
- Read the whole Bible - New Testament and Old Testament.
- Don't dismiss any part of the Bible as "old-fashioned" or "out-of-date."
- Pray daily.
- Jesus said: “If you love me, you will keep my commands.” – John 14:15
- Find other Believers; Join with them for Bible study, worship, fellowship.
Never blindly trust the "experts."
- Consider the possible biases of the experts (money, power, prestige, ideology, etc.)
- Verify all information by multiple sources.
- Exercise your own commonsense and consider your personal experiences.
- Question everything.
- Think for yourself.
- Do not comply when you know they are wrong.
Get away from Big Tech.
- You don't need to be a Luddite, but don't allow Big Tech to rule your life either.
- Use Tech for a purpose - don't just waste time surfing the Web.
- Limit your children's screen time.
- Monitor your children's Internet and social media activity. Set rules.
- Limit your own screen time. Use social media responsibly.
- Avoid Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Search engine alternatives: DuckDuckGo, Startpage, Qwant, and Brave.
- SwissCows is a family-friendly (no porn) alternative search engine.
- A good alternative to Microsoft or Google browsers is Brave browser.
- Understand Technocracy (Link to my article).
Grow/raise your own food.
Own guns. Learn self defense. Support the Second Amendment.
Do not comply with illegal or unconstitutional edicts.
Become more self-reliant. Think for yourself. Develop a DIY attitude.
Reject the attitude of victimhood and dependency that is being intentionally fostered.
This is, of course, only a partial list of the many things you can do to escape the system. If you have more ideas, leave them in the comments section below!
Ad: Faith, Family, Firearms, Freedom, and the Flag. Let's make these things cool again. T-Shirt available in multiple colors and sizes.