The documents also reveal Moderna elected not to conduct a number of standard pharmacological studies on the laboratory test animals.
The records include a “Nonclinical Overview” (available here) prepared by Moderna and submitted to the FDA for approval of its vaccine revealing that a number of rats were born with skeletal deformations, known as “wavy ribs” and “rib nodules,” to mothers injected with the mRNA vaccine. Moderna dismissed the anomalies as “not considered adverse.”
The “Summary” indicates:
- No absorption studies with mRNA-1273 [used in Moderna’s COVID vaccine] have been performed.
- No metabolism studies with mRNA-1273 have been performed.
- No excretion studies with mRNA-1273 have been performed.
- No PK [pharmacokinetic] studies with mRNA-1273 have been performed.
- No other PK studies with mRNA-1273 have been performed.
According to PubMed.gov, “Pharmacokinetics studies are performed to clarify the absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion of drug candidates" and therefore are "are required for establishing the efficacy and safety in humans.”
Since these studies have not been done, Moderna's mRNA COVID-19 vaccine cannot yet be considered effective and safe in humans according to previously established scientific standards.
AD: The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health, by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. This book was #1 on AMAZON, and a NEW YORK TIMES, WALL STREET JOURNAL, USA TODAY and PUBLISHERS WEEKLY national bestseller. Pharma-funded mainstream media has convinced millions of Americans that Dr. Anthony Fauci is a hero. He is anything but, as Robert Kennedy, Jr. proves in this book, available on Amazon.
Join the Resistance, Subscribe to Tim Gamble by clicking here and follow me on social media:
- Gab = https://gab.com/TimGamble
- Minds = https://www.minds.com/TimGamble
- Twitter = https://twitter.com/TimGambleSpeaks
- USA.life = https://usa.life/TimGamble
Post a Comment
Comments are posted without moderation. Use caution when following links, and beware of SPAM and fake links. Please keep discussions civil and on-topic.