I have discontinued using Feedburner, owned by Google, to manage email subscriptions. Instead, I have switched to Follow.It - the Feedburner alternative - to manage email subscriptions. This switch is now complete. Previous subscribers have been moved to Follow.It. New subscribers should use the Subscribe form at the top of the right-hand column.
In addition to moving away from Google, the move to Follow.It allows for a number of benefits for my readers.
- FREE service to my readers.
- Notification of new articles, posts, and updates on this website. Never miss an interesting article.
- Your privacy is protected. I will never sell, rent, lease, or otherwise provide your name or email address to any other party.
- You decide how you want to receive the updates - by newspaper, single emails, news page, or RSS, among other methods.
- Feed filtering by tags or keywords allows you to only receive messages of interest to you if don't want all articles.
- You can manage multiple email subscriptions and feeds from one account if you want to, not just this website. There are thousands of feeds you can choose from in the Follow.It directory.
- You can change your preferences or unsubscribe at any time.
- Find the Subscribe form at the top of the right-hand column.
- Type in your email address and then click Subscribe.
- Follow the directions from Follow.It to confirm your subscription. (You must confirm to be added to the email list.)
- You are done. Thank you for subscribing.