Dystopian Survival is not your typical prepper or homesteading website. It is about survival. Not surviving the fantasy of a week alone and naked in the wilderness, but rather surviving the long-term reality of life in a dystopian world marked by tyrannical governments and powerful corporations. A world ruled over by an Elite class of the ultra-wealthy, privileged few. A world where those not of the Elite class are little more than slaves of the State and mega-corporations, without any real freedoms, privacy, or hope.
- the cities and mega-suburbs
- the doomed financial system
- the public school system
- the corporate news media
- the liberal/progressive churches
- the pop culture and corporate entertainment system
- the failing healthcare system
- the attitude of victimhood and dependency that is being intentionally fostered
4) Tribalize. Like it or not, we all need other people. No one individual, or even one family, can go it alone for the long-term. You will need other people at some point. The "lone wolf" prepper fantasy is just that - a fantasy. Work hard on finding or building a community of like-minded folks whom you can trust. I know it is hard to trust other people, particularly in today's world. Caution is a good thing. Just don't let your caution become full-blown paranoia.