Anti-Christian Persecution Sharply Increasing Across the Globe
You've heard about the Sri Lanka Church Bombings on Easter, killing over 300 Christians and injuring another 500. What you might not realize is that particular event is only the tip of the iceberg of anti-Christian persecution and genocide sweeping across the globe. Just take a look at some of the headlines over the last 30 days:
- Muslim Terror attack on Christians in Sri Lanka Kill at least 321
- Muslim Fireworks Attack on Church During Easter Service Leaves 24 Injured
- Egypt: Coptic Orthodox Christians Without Church for Easter Following Muslim Mob Attack
- 40 Christians Violently Kicked Out of Village in India
- Three American Christians Detained in Laos
- Five Christians, Including One American, Arrested in Nepal Under Anti-Conversion Law
- Growing Persecution Against Christians in Indonesia
- Fulani Militants Attack Another Christian Village in Nigeria
- China: Clergy Continuously Persecuted for Refusing to Join State-Sanctioned Church
In recent months, Orthodox Christians have been increasingly targeted in Turkey with vandalism and threats, with local authorities refusing to intervene.
West Africa, including the nations of Burkina Faso, Mali and Niger have seen sharp increases in Muslim violence against Christians this year.
The continuing genocide of Christians in Nigeria continues to go unreported in the Western mainstream media, with with as many as 70,000 Christians murdered by Muslims in the last 18 years, and at least 2,000,000 Christians displaced from their homes. The Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project (ACLED), reports that a total of 2,480 Christians were killed in 2018 alone, and records maintained by TheReligionofPeace.com (TROP) show 770 killed so far this year.
All the above mentioned events are only a portion of the persecution and genocide against Christians occurring globally, and the persecution is sharply increasing. Even though Christians are by far the most persecuted group of peoples in the world, persecution and genocide of Christians is rarely reported in the Western mainstream media. This is largely because the two primary persecutors - Muslims and Communists - are "protected' classes within leftist ideology, while Christians are often considered problematic at best, or actually despised at worst. Thus, mainstream journalists usually turn a blind eye to the plight of Christians around the world.
You may also be interested in these earlier articles by me:
- Spiritual Preparedness / Prepping for Persecution
- What Churches Can Do To Prepare For Bad Times
- Prepping for Persecution
Please subscribe to this website using the Follow By Email field at the bottom of the right hand column.
Follow me on USA.Life at https://usa.life/TimGamble
Follow me on GAB at https://gab.ai/TimGamble
Follow me on Minds at https://www.minds.com/TimGamble
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/TimGamble
There are In Islamic Sharia Law and order defined for almost every religion in the society and Islam’s law steps ahead from those in delivering solution rather advising not to commit bad deeds, Likewise sharia laws bestow solution and recommend how crimes can be minimised. And Continuous debates are being held about Polygamy in Islam, saying that Muslims can Mary more than one wife deliberately. Actually, what Quran says regarding this is, in Sura an-Nisa Chapter 4 Verse 3, Indirectly Islam discourages men to marry multiple wives as it is clearly mentioned if you can do justice to all, only then it is allowed.ReplyDelete