- 10-23-2020 - Here are four excellent articles recommended by Brigadier General Robert Spalding (US Air Force, retired) to familiarize yourself with Chinese influence:
- China's Influence and America's Interest (Hoover Institute) - opens as a .pdf
- TikTok and WeChat - Curating and controlling global information flows (Australian Strategic Policy Institute)
- Engineering global consent: The Chinese Communist Party's data-driven power expansion (Australian Strategic Policy Institute) - for the full article, click the .pdf link on right side of page)
- China's Foreign Influence and Sharp Power Strategy to Shape and Influence Democratic Institutions (National Endowment for Democracy)
- 10-20-2020 - NSA announces Chinese hackers are targeting US defense industry in warning to the American public.
- China Warns U.S. It May Detain Americans in Response to Prosecutions of Chinese Scholars. Blunt message from the CCP suggests U.S. nationals in China are at risk of becoming ‘hostages’ in Chinese diplomatic tactic.
- Ad: The Hundred-Year Marathon: China's Secret Strategy to Replace America as the Global Superpower. Highly recommended book by Michael Pillsbury
- American Military News reports that North Korea recently held a rare nighttime military parade in which it showed off a possible new monster missile. North Korea is a client state of China, and gets much of its military technology from the Chinese.
- Top Maxine Waters Staffer Lobbied For Chinese Communist Party Military. This won't get much play in the Corporate Media, because it is potentially embarrassing to the Democratic Party, and because much of our Corporate Media is beholden to the Chinese Government.
- Citing national security concerns, Sweden bans Huawei, ZTE from upcoming 5G networks. Governments around the world are starting to wake up to the threats, and tricks, of Communist China. Well, except for many Democratic politicians in the USA.
- 10-12-2020 - China has now deployed 60,000 troops (American Military News) to their border with India, as the ongoing dispute over the Eastern Ladakh region. This summer, 20 Indian soldiers were killed by Chinese troops in this region.
- The South China Morning Post is reporting that China has warned Indian media not to call Taiwan a country. Attempts to intimidate foreign media is actually quite common on China's part.
- Video: China's Space Weapons (Crossroads with JOSHUA PHILIPP 09-20-2020) - Joshua Philipp live-streamed a You Tube Q&A session on the recent Pentagon report on China's space weapons, among other topics.
- Japan is building an expeditionary air force, with help from the US military (Stars & Stripes 09-15-2020) - Japan knows what is coming, and is gearing up its military,
- Yes, we can win the cold war with China — here's how (Brig. Gen. Robert Spalding in The Hill 06-13-2020) - Anything by the now retired Air Force General on China is worth reading.
- China must be held accountable for the Wuhan Coronavirus ravaging the world (Brig. Gen. Robert Spalding in The Hill 04-01-2020)
- Coronavirus unmasks America's real national security vulnerabilities (Brig. Gen. Robert Spalding in The Hill 03-17-2020)
By Timothy Gamble (10-11-1010)
The current Cold War with China, seen by many as just a Trade War (but in fact is much more), is only a prelude to what is coming. China is preparing for an inevitable "hot" war with America within the next 5 - 10 years. China is convinced this war must happen because of a concept known as The Thucydides Trap.
The Thucydides Trap isn't some conspiracy theory twaddle, but is a well-studied historical concept heavily discussed in academic and diplomatic circles. Very simply, the Thucydides Trap states that when a rising great power (China, in this instance) threatens to displace an existing great power (America), war that will likely lead to the destruction of one of those great powers is almost always inevitable. This has occurred in sixteen cases over the last 500 years, as revealed in the research of Harvard University professor Dr. Graham Allison.
The Chinese are very aware of this concept, and are making policy based on it. It is the basis of their ongoing massive military build-up, as well as their interference in North Korea, pushing Kim Jong-un to stall in regards to denuclearization. It is also part of the reasoning behind their aggressiveness in the South China Sea (control over vital trade routes), and economic & diplomatic push into South America and Africa (the later which includes a growing military presence), in order to obtain various resources.
Ad: In his book, Stealth War: How China Took Over While America's Elite Slept, Brig. Gen. Robert Spalding (USAF Ret.) exposes a decades long effort by China to successfully wage a six-front war on America's economy, military, diplomacy, technology, education, and infrastructure. A MUST READ to understand the the true extent of the threat we are facing from China.