I am in the process of making major changes to this website, www.TimGamble.com. I will go into more detail in a future VIDEO to be posted here, but for now I want to make you aware of some of the changes that are being implemented.
1) I am refocusing my journalistic efforts on 2 - 4 feature articles each month. By feature articles, I mean articles that are longer, more detailed, and well-documented. These articles will be designed to illuminate the existential threats we face today.
2) I will continue to highlight the persecution and genocide faced by Christians worldwide, and expand my coverage to include the loss of Freedom of Religion and increasing persecution Christians are experiencing in the USA.
3) I am providing a Censored News Service in the right side column of this website. There you will find the latest headlines from news organizations that face censorship, boycotts, and deplatforming, in this age of political correctness, group think and Newspeak. You can always see the current headlines for The Epoch Times, The Gateway Pundit, Breitbart, Newsmax, OANN, PJ Media, and ZeroHedge, among others. You will also see links to the latest videos by Prager U, another heavily censored organization.
4) I will be greatly expanding the History Hub section of this website. (One of my degrees is in History.)
5) I will be adding a section for Economic Education. (My other degree is in Accounting, with a minor in Economics.)
Over on the www.DystopianSurvival.com website, I will continue post my articles (and videos) on topics related to preparedness, survivalism, self-reliance, and community building.
More changes to come...
Ad: Live Not by Lies: A Manual for Christian Dissidents, by Rod Dreher.
The New York Times bestselling author of The Benedict Option draws on the wisdom of Christian survivors of Soviet persecution to warn American Christians of approaching dangers.
For years, émigrés from the former Soviet bloc have been telling Rod Dreher they see telltale signs of "soft" totalitarianism cropping up in America--something more Brave New World than Nineteen Eighty-Four. Identity politics are beginning to encroach on every aspect of life. Civil liberties are increasingly seen as a threat to "safety". Progressives marginalize conservative, traditional Christians, and other dissenters. Technology and consumerism hasten the possibility of a corporate surveillance state. And the pandemic, having put millions out of work, leaves our country especially vulnerable to demagogic manipulation.