They want an end to any real borders and the idea of national sovereignty, which requires an end to patriotism. They want ultimate control of the economy, which means an end to private property rights and the rights of inheritance (except for themselves, of course, and they do write the laws, installing loopholes for their accountants and lawyers to use). They also want an end to cash, preferring a cashless, digital system to better monitor and control the populace. They also want to be unfettered by morality, thus desire to end traditional Christianity, as well as traditional family and gender roles. Besides, they see both the Church and the family unit as competition to their desired One World controlled by them.
One only has to pay attention to current events, as well as historical trends over the last few decades to see their plan slowly working out. The question is How do we stop their plans? How do way resist?
Get out of the system and build self-reliance.
The more we are part of the system, the more control they have over us, and the less ability we have to resist their plans. Many of us are already afraid to speak out. We are afraid of being labeled as racist, sexist, homophobic, Islamopobic, or otherwise a "hater," and having to face the possible consequences such as losing our reputations, our jobs, our businesses, or even our friends and family. Political correctness isn't about wanting people to be nice or polite to each other, it is about intimidation. Do what we say. Think as we want you to think. Or we will destroy you.
How do we get out of the system? Getting entirely out of the system will be extremely difficult, if not impossible. But we can extricate ourselves from much of the system, if we are willing to do the hard work and sacrifice to do so. I've written about this before, but here is a recap:
- Homeschooling is better than parochial & private schools is better than public schools.
- Working for yourself is better than working for a small business is better than working for a large corporation or the government.
- Owning out-right is better than paying a mortgage is better than renting.
- A credit union is better than a small regional bank is better than a big national bank.
- Paying cash is better than a credit card.
- Going all cash & barter is best of all, but probably impossible in practical terms.
- Taking care of your health is better than needing a hospital.
- Entertaining ourselves (reading, family game night, hosting a bar-b-que, going bowling, going fishing, etc.) is better than relying on TV, the movies, and pop culture.
- Living in a small rural community is better than living in a city is better than living in a mega-city.
Become much more self-reliant. Be able to think for yourself, and do for yourself as much as possible. The more self-reliant you and your family are, the less you will be affected by what is coming, and the more you'll be able to resist. Do everything you can to build as much self-reliance as you can while there is still time.
Thinking for yourself means uncluttering your mind of all the rubbish coming out of the mainstream media, pop culture, and academia. Turn off CNN and the late-night comedians. Tune out much of the current pop culture. Explore the alt-media, but don't just blindly accept what their pushing. Read a variety of sources, investigate, and think for yourself. Ask yourself questions: Does this really make sense? Is it logical? Does it fit what I already know to be true? Does it give facts that I can check, or is it just speculation?
Self-reliance is also being able to do for yourself. Take responsibility for your own life. Don't sit around waiting for others, or the government, to do things for you. Get informed. Make your own decisions. Learn skills. Gain experience. (You may be interested in a previous article I wrote: What is Self-Reliance?)
Preparedness is a part of self-reliance. Yeah, I know. Being a prepper has gone out-of-style the last few years. Many preppers took vacations from prepping after Trump won. Others have been intimidated away from prepping and survivalism by the media's constant portrayal of us as paranoid nut-jobs (and potentially dangerous). But being prepared for life's emergencies, be it a house fire, an unexpected job loss, a recession, or even a war, is a major part of self-reliance. Get back to prepping. Or get started for the first time if you are not one. Check out my article A quick, no frills, down & dirty guide to preparing for the End for an outline of basic preparedness. Looking for more prepper & survivalist articles, check the archives of this website and check out PrepperWebsite.com for daily updated links.
Privacy is paramount. The more I study what is going on, the more I realize the importance of privacy, and how difficult it is to guard. Don't fall for the stupidity of "only bad guys have to worry about privacy." Think about and take steps to protect your privacy, both online and in real life.
How To Resist? The best way to resist is to the the opposite of what they want.
- They want opens border, so fight for secure borders and controlled immigration.
- They want to end national sovereignty, so fight for national sovereignty and a strong military.
- They want to ridicule and belittle patriotism, so be patriotic, and encourage others to be patriotic, also.
- They want to end private property rights, so fight for laws protecting private property rights.
- They want to restrict inheritance, so fight to end restrictions and taxation on inheritance.
- They want to end traditional Christianity, so be a traditional, Bible-believing Christian, and get out of liberal/progressive churches.
- They want to end the traditional family, so fight for it.
- They want to end traditional ideas of gender, so teach your children to be Real Men and Real Women.
Other Ideas for Resisting:
- Elections matter, even if it is to only buy time, so get informed and vote!
- Control of the Judiciary is critical. Judgeships matter deeply.
- Be very active in local politics and talk to local officials. Local efforts, where our "leaders" must deal with us face-to-face, can be very effective.
- Influence your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, and fellow church members. Don't be cowed by political correctness.
- Make use of Alt-Media (Whatfinger News, Voice of Europe, Breitbart, PrepperWebsite's AltNews Hub, The Liberty Mill, etc.) to stay informed. But always think for yourself.
- Don't be intimidated by the Big Tech social media companies. See my article Preparing for Big Tech Censorship for more on this subject.
- Men, lead your family and teach your children. Don't give in to worldly ways, modern sensibilities, and political correctness.
- Be especially wary of polices and laws that can be used as a "backdoor" to limit or take away our Freedoms. Hate speech laws allow the government to define "hate" however they wish. School anti-bullying policies more often are used to prevent your children from wearing a patriotic shirt ("bullying" immigrants) rather than stopping a real bully from taking your kid's lunch money. Red Flags laws have "gun confiscation" written all over them, especially in light of the APA's recent willingness to define traditional masculine traits as harmful.
What about armed resistance? I occasionally hear some talk about this, so let me quickly address it now. I don't believe we are there yet. Armed resistance is an absolute last resort, extremely difficult with deadly consequences. Most of us are truly not prepared to become guerrilla fighters, and likely would only get ourselves and our families killed. And lone wolf attacks accomplish nothing. In fact, they have the opposite of the desired effect, damaging their cause, and giving the government an excuse for yet more restrictions to our freedoms.
I strongly believe in the right to self-defense, but I also strongly reject the unprovoked or unnecessary use of violence to achieve our goals. Concentrate instead on resisting in safer and more effective ways.
Please subscribe to this website using the Follow By Email field at the bottom of the right hand column.
Follow me on USA.Life at https://usa.life/TimGamble Follow me on GAB at https://gab.ai/TimGamble
Follow me on Minds at https://www.minds.com/TimGamble
Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/TimGamble