Here are the specs:
- Over-all Length: 8¾ inches
- Blade Length: 4 inches
- Grind: Scandi
- Spine: 1/8-inch thickness, 90-degree (can be used to spark a ferro rod)
- Weight: 5.1 ounces (not including sheath)
- Handle/Grip: Dual Injection Mold, outer layer is TPR rubber
- Steel: German 4116 Stainless
- Sheath: secure-ex polymer sheath with belt loop
- Price: currently under $20 on Amazon, so its affordable
The Finn Hawk has proven to be a great general-purpose field knife for me. Frankly, I like it better than my Swiss Moras. An all-around great knife for work around the homestead or campsite. Priced at under $20, it is an amazing deal for its quality and usefulness (find it on Amazon). I like this knife so much, I've decided to order a second one to have as a back-up.
Please subscribe to this website using the Follow By Email field at the bottom of the right hand column.
Follow me on GAB at https://gab.ai/TimGamble Follow me on Minds at https://www.minds.com/TimGamble Follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/TimGamble