In the Matrix movies, the Red Pill wakes people up to the truth of reality, however painful that truth may be. The Blue Pill, on the other hand, allows people to continue in the blissful illusion of ignorance. Which will you choose?
Tim Gamble's Red Pill News & Analysis
ANNOUNCEMENT: Red Pill News & Analysis is getting its own website! Eye-opening, reality-based alternative news site without the tin-foil hat... Look for the website launch next week.
Please take 20 minutes to watch this video. I do believe that traditional Christians are already being treated like second-class citizens in the US, and that things are likely to get much, much worse in the future. I will be talking a lot about this issue in Red Pill News.
Video: Coming Persecution of US Christians Will Be Severe
- Check out the website for International Christian Concern: Persecution.org
- ICYMI: Retirement Home Opened by Mother Theresa is Site of Brutal Massacre in Yemen
- ICYMI: Freedom of Worship vs. Freedom of Religion - Very important to know the difference, and why, and how, the Left is trying to downgarde Freedom of Religion into Freedom of Worship.
- The FBI Has Quietly Started Spying on U.S. School Children to Quash Dissent at an Early Age - Please read this article. The new policy is aimed at "violent extremism," but holds domestic "extremists" - such as pro-life groups, preppers and Tea Party activists - as potentially equal threats to ISIS and Islamic terrorism. Read also, 72 Types Of Americans That Are Considered “Potential Terrorists” In Official Government Documents, and see how many types YOU fit...
- Book: None Dare Call It Conspiracy - update of the 1972 classic by Gary Allen
- NOAA Radiosonde Data Shows No Warming For 58 Years - A major goal of the World's Elite is a one-world government (with them in control, of course). One method to push towards that goal is to create crises that require a World Government to solve them, such as global warming/climate change. But it is a fake crisis, and slowly the facts are coming out.
- Navy SEALs Tell Congressman There Is a Combat Rifle Shortage - Obama administration has weakened the US military to the point that Navy SEALs are now having to share rifles.
- Sharia patrols and No-Go areas in Austria - The Islamization of Europe continues.
- Sweden Begins 5 Year Countdown Until It Eliminates Cash - More in the War on Cash. See yesterday's Red Pill News for additional on this topic.
- Video: James Wesley Rawles - Prepping For Islamic Invasion - Pt 2
- 27 giant profitable companies paid no taxes - At first blush, this looks like a Crony Capitalism story, with certain companies getting special tax treatment from the government (thanks to their lobbyists and well-placed campaign contributions. And it is. But it is also a great opportunity to point out the fact that actually NO companies pay taxes. Rather, they merely act as tax collectors, embedding the cost of taxes into the prices they charge their customers. Raise their taxes, and they will pass on the tax increase to their customers through higher prices. Or, if they cannot raise prices, they will find the money by reducing expenses, which means lower wages and possibly lay-offs. This is one of the many problems that would be fixed by switching the the Fair Tax, which is explained in this You Tube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsqjW3_5Lhw
- GERMANY BANS SAUSAGES: Pork banned in cafes and schools to 'not offend refugees' - The Muslim refugees aren't wanting to fit in to European culture. Rather, they are demanding that European culture change to fit Islamic culture. And the weak and politically correct Europeans are going along with it.
- German water park segregates men and women after two sex attacks by Muslim migrants - This line from the article says it all: "The Islamization of Germany proceeds apace, and to oppose it would be “racist” and “neo-Nazi” and “Islamophobic."
- Why You Need To Prepare For The Cashless Society: “They Want An Intimate Knowledge Of What You Buy and Sell” - Those who follow me know that I've been talking about the move away from cash for some time now. There are two main reasons behind this push: 1) using cash makes it harder for governments and corporations to track your behavior, and 2) the bankers can't make money off cash that isn't deposited in their banks, and with the likelihood of negative interest rates in the future, people will be incentivized to keep cash on hand and not in the banks. Get rid of cash, and folks will be forced to use the banking system even with negative interest.
- Holding Cash = “Nefarious Behavior” - More in the War on Cash.
Looks like cooler heads are starting to prevail in the GOP, as a number of people in leadership positions are now throwing cold-water on the idea of a brokered convention, including Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus and Senator Ted Cruz. The reality is any attempt to steal the nomination away from the voters' choice will destroy the party. The only legitimate chance to stop Donald Trump is for Ted Cruz (unlikely) or Marco Rubio (even more unlikely) to somehow manage to win at the ballot box. Although I personally am supporting Ted Cruz (the only solid Constitutional Conservative running), I am enjoying the panic of the ruling class at loosing control over the voters.
In other news:
- Pope Francis Refers To `Arab Invasion' as a Social Reality - Notice the Pope called it an "Arab" invasion and not an "Islamic" invasion. He also downplayed the seriousness of the invasion, saying "that Europe has been enhanced by previous influxes of people." Unfortunately, this Pope is very liberal, very politically correct, and very weak.
- Germany, Italy call for EU-wide migrant registration system - This isn't a call to do nything about the Islamic invasion, but rather just for more bureacracy (bigger government) to more efficiently deal with the new arrivals.
- Swiss unveil plan for unilateral curbs on immigration - The Swiss get it - the problem is the Islamic refugees, and the solution is less Islamic refugees.
- Obama's Job Approval is at 51% - Obama has almost destroyed the United States and has destablized much of the world, yet most Americans think he is doing a good job. How? Simple: Decacdes of brain-washing by the public schools, the main stream media, and pop culture. This is why I have little hope for the country as a whole. Disaster is coming. Get ready.
- Book: The Prepper's 52 Week Course to Total Disaster Readiness - Great step-by-step guide for those just getting started in preparedness. Do these things, and you'll be more ready than 95% of your fellow Americans. You can simply double up the weeks to get ready in six-months.
- Public School Students Taught To 'Pledge Allegiance To An International Flag' - disgusting and outrageous, but most folks will still continue to send their kids to public school.
Pay little attention to this morning's rosy job numbers - jobs being created are mostly low-paying jobs (wages actually dropped in Feb.) in retail and restaurant industries. Labor force participation rate is still near all-time lows with 93,688,000 Americans not working. Like all government economic statistics, the unemployment rate (currently 4.9%) is heavily cooked to give a much more positive picture than actually exists.
- Jim Rogers: There's a 100% Probability of a U.S. Recession Within a Year
- U.S. trade deficit widens as exports hit 5-1/2-year low - Trade deficits are not good over the long-term, means more wealth is going out than coming in.
- Brazil on course for worst recession in century - World economic system is unstable.
- Number of Troubled Companies Nears 2009 Peak - World economic system is unstable.
- Yale University's Vikram Mansharamani sees bubbles bursting in China and everywhere - World economic system is unstable.
- Those under 30 have favorable view of socialism - Thanks to decades of abdicating our children's education to liberals, most folks understand little to nothing about economics.
- Book: Whatever Happened to Penny Candy? Short (190 pages), easy-to-read (aimed at high school level), and interesting (written as a series of letters from an uncle to his nephew), this is the perfect book for someone wanting to learn about real economics, but finds most economic books intimidating or boring.
- Quote: "Truth is so obscured today, and lies are so well established, that unless we love the truth we shall never recognize it." --Blaise Pascal
- Scientific paper concludes the human hand was designed by a 'Creator' - This is driving the atheists mad.
- Book: Censored Science: The Suppressed Evidence - Showcases the fifty best evidences for a biblical creation worldview.
- North Korean leader wants nukes ready to fly - The real concern isn't North Korea's posturing - its a game they play every so often to get attention and aid - but rather the fact that there is always the small chance of a horrible miscalculation or accident.
- Video: James Wesley Rawles -Prepare Now for the Coming Islamic Invasion- Pt 1
- The ban on cash is coming. Soon. - Expect big bills ($50 & $100) to be phased out first, followed by lower bills in coming years.
- Safes Sell Out In Japan - Due to cash hoarding caused by negative interest rate. One of the reasons bankers are pushing to eliminate cash.
- British Central Bank Head Accuses Brussels of Creating Depression - More proof that the Elites are manipulating the system to push their goals (greater power) without concern for how it affects the regular folks.
- Credit Suisse warns fresh recession will cause eurozone to collapse - As I've been saying, the worldly system is unsustainable on many levels.
- Book: The Modern Survival Manual: Surviving the Economic Collapse - Fernando Aguirre writes about his experience surviving the economic collapse in Argentina in the early 2000s. It will give you a real good idea of what an economic collapse looks like and what you need to watch out for...
- America's Nine Classes: The New Class Hierarchy - Very interesting analysis of the developing class system in America.
- Montanans FOR Muslim migration to the state rallied yesterday - I'm including this article to show the muddled thinking of many of our political leaders. A Montana mayor is supporting bringing in Muslim refuges from Syria because his Mom was an immigrant from Norway. His appeal was purely emotional, and he completely ignored the problems Norway (and the rest of Europe) is having with their Muslim migrants. Shallow, emotional thinking.
- Video: Alert! Meltdown is Happening Now- Michael Snyder - Pt 2
Links for 3/2
- Police Departments want armed drones - I support law enforcement, but don't want militarized police or a full-fledged police state. Is there a balance we can reach?
- Devices on public buses & trains are listening to private conversations - Big Brother is watching, and listening.
- School monitors student social media to ‘head off problems’ - Big Brother is watching, to "protect the children," of course.
- Government plans to post less agents on the border next year - Obama administration ignores its Constitutional obligation, is determined to have open borders.
- Book: 13 Hours: The Inside Account of What Really Happened In Benghazi - The media and the government are still ignoring what really happened in Benghazi.
- Here are 3 of the best ways to beat negative interest rates - Will The Fed implement negative interest rates? Here's how to protect your money if they do.
- The Messiah Complex is the Trojan Horse - Its a theme I've been hammering for several years: No individual politician or candidate will save us. Haven't we learned anything from 8 years of Obama? Don't turn any candidate into an Idol.
- Congressman Says Illicit Payments for Scientist Behind Climate RICO Push- Another theme I've hammered for years: Climate change is about politics, money & power, not climate. The main scientists behind the theory are corrupt.
- Video: Global Economic Collapse-The Beginning of the End- John Rubino- Pt 1
Links for 3/1
- Classified Clinton Emails Detailed U.S. Meetings With 15 Foreign Governments
- FBI director: Victory against Apple will lead to more requests
- Border Agents who object to Obama amnesty told to 'look for another job'
- NATO commanding General says terrorists are in 'daily' refugee flow to Europe
- Can’t even write ‘pro-life’
- Google Extension Will Change Every Mention Of ‘Pro-Life’ To ‘Anti-Choice’
- Book: The Power Elite and the Secret Nazi Plan, by Dennis Cuddy
- BBC scandal reveals mainstream media manipulation
- UK's Tony Blair accused of conspiracy over mass immigration
- Massive Russian deployment in Armenia rattles Washington
- Colorado law would require unvaccinated children be registered with the state
- Video: 4 Factions to Kickstart WWIII by VikingPreparedness
Red Pill News will link to news articles, websites, books, and videos that will have the effect of waking up those who want to understand reality. Red Pill News will be updated (almost) daily.